Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · December 6, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 room ED with hard wired monitors and 8 bed fast-track.
- 24 hours per day of scribe coverage.
- And is the recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's.
- Higher Acuity patients are transferred to tertiary centers in town including St. Peter's Hospital.
- 27 hours per day of physician coverage.
- The amenities of NYC, Boston and Montreal are also within a 212.
- 30-bed community hospital with ambulatory surgical services.
- Emergency Physicians ski for free at Windham Mountain, about 1-hour south of Albany.
- Epic EMR.
- This picturesque region is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers Medical/Surgical/Tele Unit and responds to in-house codes.
- Samaratin Hospital - Albany Memorial Campus, part of St. Peter's Health Partners, is celebrating 150 years as a healing presence in the Capital Region.
- The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- Wound Care Center, hand rehabilitation.
- 28 hours per day of APP coverage.
- Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away.
- 5% admission rate.
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity.
- Renovated, state-of-the-art-facility.
- Hospital Profile.
- Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine accreditation.
- Awards and accolades include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, for the second time.
- 40,000 annual volume.
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing.
- Hour drive.
- Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health.
- Academic affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for fourth year medical students and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians.
- Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region's most desirable suburbs and schools.
- Several outstanding colleges and universities are located in the Capital District area.
- Albany, NY is among the best-kept secrets in the Northeast.
- Get With The Guidelines (Gwtg)' - Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Residents enjoy abundant local culture including museums and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads and conducts Acls training.
- Able to work at all 3 St. Peter's Health Partners Emergency Departments.
- Emergency Department Profile.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 9.