Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Experience: 1 year min requirement.
- An inpatient health organization near Buffalo is looking to add an Emergency Medicine member to their team.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Overview.
- It is at the eastern end of Lake Erie, at the head of the Niagara River, and is across the Canadian border from Southern Ontario.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Title: Emergency Medicine.
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Scheduling 24's (two 12's).
- Buffalo is the second-largest city in the United States state of New York and the seat of Erie County.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.